Volunteers complement the care provided by our professionals
Volunteers are welcomed, respected, and valued members of the Interior Health Care Team!
Share your life experiences to help others, gain a personal satisfaction that comes for helping others, or explore career and education options.
Youth who volunteer may possibly earn credits towards their High School Graduation Diploma.
What to expect?
- Thorough orientation and interactive training
- Ongoing support and education
- Challenging and rewarding assignments
- Appreciation of your unique skills and talents
What are the requirements?
Screening ensures the highest standards for clients and volunteers
- Application Form (available through program coordinators)
- Police Record Check (requirements vary)
- Personal References
Explore the opportunities
Find volunteer opportunities across the Interior Health region. Volunteers are present in many health-care programs and services, including:
- Hospital Acute Care
- Residential Care
- Community Care
- Public Health