Medical Students
Decrease FontIncrease FontPrintPrint

There are two options that provide you with the opportunity to participate in an elective at a hospital within Interior Health.

  1. You must contact the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC (CPSBC) to apply for an educational license.  I know that they require 6 weeks minimum to set this up.   Please contact CPSBC directly to find out their criteria to receive an educational license.  You are also required to find your own preceptor, Interior Health is not involved in setting these up.  Once you receive an educational license and have determined dates etc. with your preceptor then the Interior Health Medical Administrative Assistant at the hospital will be in touch with you to complete the Health Authority specific documentation.


MoH     PCQO