Hearing Health
Decrease FontIncrease FontPrintPrint

‚ÄčInformation about adult hearing services

Interior Health provides hearing services to infants & children (0-6 years) and children & youth (7-19 years).  Adults may receive hearing services through private community providers. Please contact the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of British Columbia for a provider in your area.

Other resources

If you have trouble finding a private service provider, you may contact your local public health audiology clinic for assistance.


As a step towards reconciliation, Interior Health acknowledges the land that we live, work, and play on as the traditional territories of the Dakelh Dene, Ktunaxa, Nlaka’pamux, Secwepemc, St’at’imc, Syilx and Tsilhqot’in peoples. It is with humility that we continue to strengthen our relationships with the First Nation, Métis, and Inuit peoples of the interior.
MoH     PCQO