Access tools and resources to help you provide the best level of care as a health-care professional.
- Mental Health Webpage
- Substance Use & Addiction Webpage
- Detailed Service Description: Mental Health & Substance Use Services (all)
- Detailed Service Description: Mental Health Services
- Detailed Service Description: Substance Use Services
- Service Snap Shot: Mental Health
- Service Snap Shot: Substance Use
- Summary of Community MHSU Name Changes
- Detailed Service Description: Mental Health Services for Youth
- Detailed Service Description: Substance Use Services for Youth
- Service Snap Shot: Mental Health Services for Youth
- Service Snap Shot: Substance Use Services for Youth
- Substance Use Strategic Framework (2020-2025)
- Substance Use Services Wheel (circular diagram)
- Opioid Addiction Treatment: Resources for physician and patients about treatment services within IH
Pathways is an online resource that provides physicians and their office staff/teams quick access to current and accurate referral information, including wait times and areas of expertise of specialists and specialty clinics.
MEDITECH Physician Documentation (PDOC) application and fluency voice recognition software from M*Modal is available to physicians working in Interior Health facilities. This technology allows physicians to document patient clinical reports and upon signing send to the MEDITECH EMR in real time.
The BC Patient Safety and Learning System is a web-based provincial reporting system which enhances the capability of health authorities in BC to improve safety.
- Captures event data (safety events, near misses and hazards)
- Investigates events
- Manages the event reporting process
- Analyzes the data to mitigate safety risks
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- BC Emergency Medicine Network
- BC Ministry of Health Services
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC
- Divisions of Family Practice
- Doctors of BC
- Physician Master Agreement
- Rapid Access to Consultative Expertise (RACE): Telephone advice for family physicians, community specialists, nurse practitioners and house staff. RACE provides an opportunity to speak directly with specialists for timely guidance and advice.
Receive alerts, news and stories@IH right to your inbox!