Local Governments & the Public
Decrease FontIncrease FontPrintPrint

​The following documents and links provide information on power loss-related issues. For information related to your specific health situation, contact your local physician.

Local governments operating a food facility should refer to the Power Loss Information for Operators of Food Services Establishment page for specific food facility operations information.

MoH     PCQO