Getting connected to our services
You may feel totally alone and like there’s no hope. No matter how bad things get and how strong those feelings might be, with the right support you’ll be able to overcome these overwhelming feelings. Our Mental Health Services for children and youth aim to increase wellness by connecting you with the right service at the right time.
- Call 310-MHSU (6478) to connect with your local Mental Health & Substance Use (MHSU) Centre for more information and links to services that best meet your needs, or work with your primary care practitioner (family doctor/nurse practitioner) to connect to services
- Our Mental Health Services for Children & Youth Snap Shot (linear diagram) contains clickable links. Click a link to see the service description and a list of MHSU Centres offering the service.
- Our Child and Youth Mental Health & Substance Use (MHSU) Service Directory contains a list of key service providers in the interior region. This resource will help you easily find services in your area.
- Visit our Youth Substance Use Services & Resources page if you think your substance use is becoming problematic
- Learn more about Interior Health's 2022-2024 framework to improve access and quality of mental health and substance use care for children and young people aged from 0-24 years