A Cardiac Rehabilitation Program can help you to get better after a heart attack, heart surgery or other heart conditions. These programs focus on helping you learn about and achieve a heart healthy lifestyle.
Cardiac rehabilitation resources
- Blood Pressure Measurement (Hypertension Canada)
- Exercise Information
- Nutrition for Heart Health
- Fitness for Heart Health
- Reading Labels for a Healthy Heart
- Time for an Oil Change?
- Getting a Good Night’s Sleep (Anxiety Canada)
- Your Recovery (Heart and Stroke)
- Canada’s Food Guide Snapshot
- Being Active (Health Link BC)
Cardiac rehabilitation virtual education sessions
Information about important topics for heart health and cardiac rehabilitation are available from the comfort of your home through virtual education. These online courses are available at different dates and times for your convenience. This is available free of charge for you or you family and friends to attend at any time. Registration required.
- The registration link will sign you up for all sessions available in the series
- You are welcome to sign up for more than one series and attend as many education sessions as you wish
- Friends or family are welcome to watch or listen
Receive news and alert posts, and Stories@IH blog posts, right to your inbox!