Accessing substance use support
- Reach your local Mental Health and Substance Use Centre for community based supports by calling 310-MHSU (6478)
- Call a crisis line for immediate assistance (24 hours, 7 days per week):
- Connect with our Access Services program at your local Mental Health & Substance Use (MHSU) Centre for more information and links to services that best meet your needs
- Click on the Substance Use Services Wheel (circular diagram) or Substance Use Services Snap Shot (linear diagram) for links to our substance use services and MHSU Centres
- To learn more about planning to enhance substance use services at Interior Health see the Substance Use Strategic Framework (2020–2025).
- Learn about harm reduction