Long-term Care
Print Email
Find a service near you
Location Address City
Fischer Place
Mill Site Lodge
Pleasant Valley Manor
Jackson House
Castleview Care Centre
Talarico Place
Forest View Place
Dr. F.W. Green Memorial Home
Joseph Creek Care Village
Crest View Care Village
Swan Valley Lodge
Parkview Place
Rocky Mountain Care Village
Henry Durand Manor
Hardy View Lodge
Silver Kettle Village
Columbia House
Brocklehurst Gemstone Care Centre
Kamloops Seniors Village
Pine Grove Care Centre
Ponderosa Lodge
Ridgeview Lodge
The Hamlets at Westsyde
Victorian Community Health Centre of Kaslo
Victorian Community Long-Term Care (LTC)
Brandt's Creek Mews
Cottonwoods Care Centre
David Lloyd Jones Home
Mission Creek Landing
Mountainview Village
Spring Valley Care Centre
Sun Pointe Village
Three Links Manor
Village at Mill Creek
Orchard Haven
Kimberley Special Care Home
Mountain View Lodge
Gillis House
Minto House
Mountain Lake Seniors Community
Nelson Jubilee Manor
The Pavilion
McKinney Place Extended Care
Sunnybank Retirement Centre
Mariposa Gardens
Haven Hill Retirement Centre
The Hamlets at Penticton
Trinity Care Centre
Village by the Station
Westview Place
Ridgewood Lodge
Mt. Cartier Court
Bastion Place
Piccadilly Care Centre
Dr. Andrew Pavillion
Summerland Seniors Village
Columbia View Lodge
Poplar Ridge Pavilion
Rose Wood Care Village
Creekside Landing
Gateby Care Facility
Heritage Square
Heron Grove
Noric House
Brookhaven Care Centre
Lakeview Lodge
Pine Acres
Village at Smith Creek
Deni House
Williams Lake Seniors Village
Lake Country Lodge
Is a referral required?
Yes. Referral by Case Manager at a Home and Community Care office.
Are there eligibility restrictions?
Yes. To be eligible for publicly subsidized long-term care you must:
  • Have a health care need that requires 24-hour nursing and personal care
  • Be a citizen of Canada or have permanent resident status *
  • Be 19 years of age or older
  • Have lived in B.C. for ninety (90) days or longer
  • Agree to the assessment process, including the release of financial information
  • Have tried all of the avenues available for receiving care at home
  • Be a landed immigrant or are on a Minister's permit approved by the Ministry of Health Services
Is there a cost?
While Interior Health pays for the care provided in publicly subsidized long-term care facilities, individuals contribute towards the daily costs of food and accommodation. Learn more about the costs of Long-term Care.
We offer this service in the following language(s):
Related links and helpful resources
There are no resources found for this service
MoH     PCQO