Report Adult Abuse or Neglect
Decrease FontIncrease FontPrintPrint

​Use this form is to advise Interior Health (Designated Agency) of a report of abuse, neglect or self-neglect. If you suspect this is an emergency, please call 9-1-1. When making a report your identity will remain confidential in accordance with the Adult Guardianship Act. A member of the health authority may contact you for additional information but at no point is your identity shared with the vulnerable adult or alleged abuser.

As a step towards reconciliation, Interior Health acknowledges the land that we live, work, and play on as the traditional territories of the Dakelh Dene, Ktunaxa, Nlaka’pamux, Secwepemc, St’at’imc, Syilx and Tsilhqot’in peoples. It is with humility that we continue to strengthen our relationships with the First Nation, Métis, and Inuit peoples of the interior.
MoH     PCQO