Ashcroft and area residents are advised the Ashcroft emergency department will be on diversion tonight due to limited staffing availability.
The emergency department will be on diversion:
- 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday, July 29
Regular service will resume on Saturday, July 30 at 8 a.m.
There is no emergency department service during the week or overnight on weekends in Ashcroft. Regular emergency department hours are Friday, 5 p.m. – 10 p.m. and Saturday/Sunday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Interior Health regrets this temporary change to normal operations and reminds residents to take note of the following if they require care while the emergency department is closed:
- In the event of an emergency, call 9-1-1.
- Visit the emergency department at:
- Royal Inland Hospital – 311 Columbia Street, Kamloops
- Call HealthLink BC at 8-1-1 (24 hour service) if you are unsure of your need to seek emergency care.