This might be a checkup with your family doctor, a visit to a physiotherapist, or a trip to the pharmacist or public health nurse.
Each of our Primary Health Care centres has an interdisciplinary health care team that provides a range of services in a single site. This coordinated approach to health care delivery ensures that clients receive the right care by the right provider, when and where they need it Primary Health Care offers:
- A team approach which allows you to get the right care by the right provider
- The ability for health care providers to share information
- A focus on promoting health, preventing illness, and managing chronic conditions
- A connection to your community
- The ability for you to play an important part in your own health and well being