Mental Health and Substance Use Services
Decrease FontIncrease FontPrintPrint

Overdose Emergency

News & updates on the ongoing opioid overdose public health emergency.

Interior Crisis Line Network

If you are in crisis call 1-888-353-2273 for immediate assistance (24 hours, 7 days per week).

To reach your local Mental Health and Substance Use Centre for community-based supports, call: 310-MHSU (6478).
Find a centre near you to get support with a mental health and/or substance use concern.

Interior Health provides many Mental Health and Substance Use (MHSU) services. We strive to ensure that our services are welcoming of all peoples, gender identities, cultures, ethnicities and backgrounds.
Click below for a complete list of MHSU centres:
Interior Health MHSU provides:
Child and teen mental health services are provided by:
Interior Health Public Health Services provides:
Non-clinical, culturally safe support for Aboriginal persons provided by:
Additional Resources


As a step towards reconciliation, Interior Health acknowledges the land that we live, work, and play on as the traditional territories of the Dakelh Dene, Ktunaxa, Nlaka’pamux, Secwepemc, St’at’imc, Syilx and Tsilhqot’in peoples. It is with humility that we continue to strengthen our relationships with the First Nation, Métis, and Inuit peoples of the interior.
MoH     PCQO