You’re not alone
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health – you’re not alone. Support is available:
- Reach your local mental health and substance use centre for community-based supports by calling 310-MHSU (6478).
- Call a crisis line for immediate assistance (24 hours, 7 days per week):
- Connect with our access services program at your local Mental Health & Substance Use (MHSU) Centre for more information and links to services that best meet your needs.
- Click on the following documents for links to our mental health services and MHSU Centres:
- Access information related to substance use: