About Kelowna Infectious Diseases & Tropical Medicine Clinic
Our team at the Infectious Diseases clinic provides individualized care plans for the treatment and prevention of infectious diseases in adult patients. This clinic offers multidisciplinary care with onsite pharmacists and nurses helping with the development of treatment plans. The clinic also offers training for at home antibiotic therapy.
Other services provided include:
- Chronic viral infections including Hep B management
- HIV and prevention clinic
- Tropical medicine
- Diabetic foot infections management
- Travel medicine and immunizations
- Treatment of infections in the immunocompromised host
- Tuberculosis treatment and prevention
- Home IV treatment program
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, appointments can be either virtual (phone or computer based) or in person.