About Rutland Health Centre
The Rutland Health Centre offers client and family focused services, including:
- Routine Immunizations:
- Infant (2, 4, 6, 12 and 18 months)
- Kindergarten (4-6 years of age)
- School ages (boosters and catch-up immunizations for Grades 6 and 9)
- Adult boosters
- Clinically extremely vulnerable populations
- Early childhood public health nursing assessments for growth and development
- Breastfeeding support and clinics
- Pregnancy testing, counselling, and referrals
- Distribution of harm reduction supplies
- Preventive prophylaxis for confirmed communicable diseases, and Tuberculosis screening and follow-up
- Health prevention and health promotion services to families
- Community dental services, fluoride varnish, assessment
- Referrals to speech and language pathologists, audiologists, nutritionists, community dental hygienist, or other health-care provider may be offered as part of nursing assessment
Parking for Rutland Health Centre
Free two-hour public parking on premises for clients visiting site.
Hours for Rutland Health Centre
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday: Open until 6:15 p.m.
Closed all statutory holidays and weekends