The belief that most people wish to maintain their independence and remain in their own home as long as possible is central to the Community Care philosophy.
Adult Day Services offers a friendly, social environment in a group setting for people requiring care and support, and respite for their caregivers. Our Adult Day Centre staff promote your unique interests and facilitate social interaction, helping to maintain your dignity and quality of life.
Services and activities at an Adult Day Centre vary but may include:
- Nutritious noon meal and snacks
- Physical activity
- Professional health-care services
- Recreational programs, including bowling, arts & crafts, gardening, baking and a variety of table games
- Socialization opportunities
- Transportation to and from Adult Day Centre (where available)
Sign up or find out more
For more information, contact 1-800-707-8550 and we’ll help you access the services you need. Make the call yourself, or have a family member, friend, your doctor or any other health-care provider call on your behalf.
Programs vary from one to six days per week depending on the community. There is a daily fee for Adult Day Services.